Monday, January 23, 2012

IMM (#1)

Hosted by Kristi form The Story Siren

       This is my first week participating in IMM. (In My Mailbox) IMM is a way for bloggers and readers to learn about each other and good books. IMM is not only for books you receive in the mail, it is also for ebooks, books you bought, and books you checked out at the library. So without further delay...
Review:














Library



Bought





WON!!

Links to reviews from this group:
Bound: by C.K. Bryant
Become: by Ali Cross
Beautiful Demons: by Sarra Cannon
Tangled Tides: by Karen Amanda Hooper

Thanks for stopping by!




6 comments:

  1. "Beautiful Chaos" and "The Iron King" are both FANTASTIC. "The Iron King" especially is a MUST-READ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that! I definitely can't wait to read them. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I have heard that... sadly I have not gotten time to read it yet :(

      Delete
  3. Yes you must read Glow! I just finished it like 2-3 days ago and LOVED it! Also, I really love your blog and it's only a few weeks newer than mine. I made mine on December 31st and so far I guess it's going ok. I think your blog is actually much better than mine! And I know what it's like to try to get a good blog together :) So I have a suggestion. You should make yourself a blog button for people to grab. And when you do drop me a comment and tell me so I can grab it and get the word out about your blog!

    Happy bloggin,
    Bri @ Kindling the Fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the compliment ( although I don NOT agree mine is better. At all.)Thank you so much for the suggestion... I really don't know very much... like, what are blog buttons used for and do they really help? I will look into and (try) to make one :) I will be sure to let you know when I am successful. Thanks again for the advice and kind words, it is greatly appreciated!!!!

    ReplyDelete